MSC Behind the Scenes Ship Tour "Excursion"

Anded

Before my recent cruise on the MSC Seashore, I was searching for some information on the Behind the Scenes Ship Tour "Excursion" and I had a challenge finding information.  So my fellow travelers do not have to search in vain, please see attached for the flyer obtained last week! 🙂

On this particular sailing, the first part (Backstage Areas) was held during a day at sea and the Bridge Tour was on the day in Nassau.  You can buy only one part of the tour or both.

Unfortunately, the first part was at 8:45 am and we didn't inquire about it until after 9 am so I cannot speak to the actual tour. This is just about providing the information for others.  I recommend you stop by the Excursion desk early in your trip to get the exact times and sign up if you are interested.  I've never seen it available pre-trip.

Enjoy!

MSC Ship Tour Flyer.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 11:29 AM, freeon said:

Thank you for this. Did it on Allure of Seas years ago and it was pretty good. Leaving on the Seashore next week so may do it again.

The MSC version is better in my opinion to the other cruise lines I’ve done. The two day tour may seem strange, but it was really great. More time was able to be spent at each of the areas. More time in engineering and bridge were really nice, with plenty of time for questions. The officers were far more relaxed and interactive. 

• Like 1