New Menu, The Test Kitchen

Be careful what you wish for.  THe "secret" changes in RD are not to our liking, although the deserts are better.
I don't guess it would do any good to print the test kitchen menu--we still wouldn't know much!  Fully agree that The Wake and Pink Agave could use some tweaks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Be careful what you wish for.  THe "secret" changes in RD are not to our liking, although the deserts are better.
I don't guess it would do any good to print the test kitchen menu--we still wouldn't know much!  Fully agree that The Wake and Pink Agave could use some tweaks.

I’m the opposite on Razzle Dazzle, there were no great dishes on the old printed menu for me, especially appetisers. Only great thing was the butter chicken. On the new menu there are several dishes I enjoy. But by changing the whole menu I think they were trying to get rid of the reputation of it only being vegan food.

For The Wake I doubt they would change too much, things like clam chowder would stick around but they need a few new appetisers and desserts. 

5 hours ago, jon81uk said:

I’m the opposite on Razzle Dazzle, there were no great dishes on the old printed menu for me, especially appetisers.

I completely agree!  Razzle Dazzle, revamping menu dinner, more enjoyable.

It wasn't the former printed menu vs. new menu that I had issues with.  It was the fact that there were item available previously that weren't on the original printed menu but were available every night....and are not available now.  Oh well...it is what it is....