Bus from SCL

tottenhamfc

Do the buses Pullman etc run from the airport or do you have to take a different bus to connect for Vina Del Mar or Valparaiso? It is not clear on the booking site. It shows going from Santiago but not SCL airport. Also how long to go from plane to exit at 6:30 am.

thanks in advance

When we were in Santiago, we took one bus between San Antonio and Santiago and another between Santiago and the airport.  I expect the same is necessary in order to reach Valparaiso.

36 minutes ago, mcmarya said:

When we were in Santiago, we took one bus between San Antonio and Santiago and another between Santiago and the airport.  I expect the same is necessary in order to reach Valparaiso.

Hi thanks for the info. Is the process smooth? No issues with baggage etc? They are specific on size but never been on a bus where there are issues? And do you tip driver?

On 3/26/2024 at 6:52 AM, mcmarya said:

What was the cost of the two buses and how long did it take?  Thank you,  Cherie

I just booked to Vina Del Mar and the cost from Santiago Parajitos was 3 bucks. I do not know what the cost from SCL to Paratisos is but I suspect a similar cost. Takes about 1 hr 40! Mins plus about 30 mins from airport.