Starbucks Kiosk on Allure & Gift Cards

Does the Starbucks kiosk on the Allure accept SB gift cards vs charge back to cabin?

also, wondering whether “stars” also will accrue to reward account for purchases via linking the card.

I thot the refreshment pkg coffee offerings were fine at the cafe on the Allure in December.  

Was just going to get the refreshment pkg for GD for upcoming sailing but, realized she doesn’t do coffee, so a bit of a waste there.  She likes the other ‘fancier’ SB drinks the cafe doesn’t offer

Thot it would be a bit easier to control the $ spent on those drinks if i would pick up a $100 in SB GC, vs having her charge it back to the room.

5 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

Does the Starbucks kiosk on the Allure accept SB gift cards vs charge back to cabin?

also, wondering whether “stars” also will accrue to reward account for purchases via linking the card.

I thot the refreshment pkg coffee offerings were fine at the cafe on the Allure in December.  

Was just going to get the refreshment pkg for GD for upcoming sailing but, realized she doesn’t do coffee, so a bit of a waste there.  She likes the other ‘fancier’ SB drinks the cafe doesn’t offer

Thot it would be a bit easier to control the $ spent on those drinks if i would pick up a $100 in SB GC, vs having her charge it back to the room.

Yes they accept SB gift cards, you earn points but you can not purchase by redeeming points if you are a SB member. Only works from free standing SB kiosks, which is what they have on Allure.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Purchase with the mobile APP also works onboard 

Ok, good option.  She had charging priv last cruise, didn’t buy a thing.  I know she’d be more likely to use the GC