Celebrity Edge Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom #6139

Hello friendly cruisers,

I've put a hold on a Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom #6139 on Celebrity Edge.  Can you please give me your views on this cabin.  Thank you in advance.   

We were in cabin 6135 on the Ascent in January. Not sure if the placement is the same on the Edge, but here are a few pictures.  Between the large overhang and the lifeboats below, I probably wouldn't book this room again.  If you are primarily interested in a larger room, it does fit that bill.

IMG_3790 3.HEIC IMG_3791 2.HEIC IMG_3792 2.HEIC

7 hours ago, Pushkin said:

We were in cabin 6135 on the Ascent in January. Not sure if the placement is the same on the Edge, but here are a few pictures.  Between the large overhang and the lifeboats below, I probably wouldn't book this room again.  If you are primarily interested in a larger room, it does fit that bill.

IMG_3790 3.HEIC 2.3 MB · 23 downloads IMG_3791 2.HEIC 2.19 MB · 5 downloads IMG_3792 2.HEIC 2.55 MB · 5 downloads

You may be aware...but your pics cannot be viewed unless they are downloaded.  You apparently are using an iPhone.  If you change the storage format that your camera uses (in settings) you will be able to share pictures where everybody can see them as you see in other posts.  You need to be using .JPG format if you want to be more "compatible".