Preziosa....Why do you Love it?

3dogmom

I'm on the Preziosa this September from Hamburg and have read that so many people who have been on this MSC ship love it, and a lot say it's their favorite MSC ship.  Just curious as to why?

Because there is a

Nice swimmingpool in the back of the ship

many different bars where They Play Nice Music in the night

a fantastic Italian piazza on deck 6 for a Nice coffe break

Good shows in the theater every Night.

I have been on 8 Cruises on Preziosa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Possibly because it was the first ship i ever sailed on.

I love it becquse each bar, area has its own unique atmosphere- the bigger meraviglia class ships just merge into one space really. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

We have sailed in YC aboard  the MSC Splendida in October 2022 and in  Fantastica aboard the MSC Preziosa in September 2023. Of course to us the Splendida was excellent because we were sailing in YC. It had better be Excellent! But I believe that the Preziosa was excellent and that we were very happy because the staff was led by a very competent Master, Captain Francesco Iacono. The ship's crew truly reflected that.

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

We’ve sailed Divina and Preziosa on at least two cruises each. Most of the Divina fans are in North America, most Preziosa Northern Europe. We like them both. We always sail YC so we appreciate the evening stroll to dinner. Crew seem to love the Preziosa and Divina as well as they do tend to get re-contracted (I know it’s not a word). The only annoyance for us Yacht Clubbers on the Fantasia class ships is the aft pool, mentioned above. Sometimes the ‘view’ of other cruises can be less than appealing, particularly those that linger into the dinner hour. 😀

Edited by kelleherdl

7 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

We’ve sailed Divina and Preziosa on at least two cruises each. Most of the Divina fans are in North America, most Preziosa Northern Europe. We like them both.

I have never been on the Divina, she usually loiters around in North America. So is there a real difference between the two ships? There is a difference between Preziosa and Fantasia/Splendida, these two don´t have the magical pool for example. 

On 4/6/2024 at 11:48 PM, perakcruiser said:

I have never been on the Divina, she usually loiters around in North America. So is there a real difference between the two ships? There is a difference between Preziosa and Fantasia/Splendida, these two don´t have the magical pool for example. 

Divina and Preziosa are pretty much identical.

dennis