Thermal Suite Couple Pass

I pre booked a couples pass for the Thermal Suite on an upcoming Meraviglia cruise.  I don’t know if anyone else found the fine print confusing, but I did.  It says that the two people have to be assigned at booking but if I click on both people in the cabin it charges me twice. So I booked it in my wife’s name but it didn’t ask who the second person is. 

Does anyone know the details for its use? Will we both be able to go whenever we want or do I have to go with her because it’s in her name?

Any guidance from someone with experience would be appreciated. 

The MSC online purchase area has several quirks as you described.  The couple's spa pass is for two people,  you only need to select one package for the two of you.   The only reason I can figure for offering it to either of the listed passengers is so you could direct any associated Voyagers Club points to a specific person.  

The pre-purchase area will let you book many unnecessary items like beverage and internet packages even though you might already have them included with your booking rate.

10 hours ago, Até said:

The MSC online purchase area has several quirks as you described.  The couple's spa pass is for two people,  you only need to select one package for the two of you.   The only reason I can figure for offering it to either of the listed passengers is so you could direct any associated Voyagers Club points to a specific person.  

The pre-purchase area will let you book many unnecessary items like beverage and internet packages even though you might already have them included with your booking rate.

Thanks for your reply.  This is my first time sailing MSC.  I’m taking the negative reviews out there with a grain of salt but it does seem that the communication and attention to detail can be lacking.  I’m sure everything with the pass will work out fine once we are onboard.