Iona Norwegian Fjords Cruise

BHA58

Just booked a 4-berth cabin for the family. Very excited as it's our first cruise since a trip on Ocean Village (which I think was a budget P&O brand?) many years back.

It sounds like there's food available nearly 24hrs a day - is this correct? I'm more thinking of snacking at various points as opposed to attempting back-to-back dinners, but are there any restrictions in this respect?

Also, is there a price list for excursions? I've searched various places and can't seem to find up-to-date pricing anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum.

I sailed on Ocean Village back in the day too.

Yes, food is available nearly 24 hours a day. The exact times will be available in The Horizon newspaper each day.

Various excursions, with details and pricings will be available to view under Shore Experiences when you log in to My P&O.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BHA58 said:

Just booked a 4-berth cabin for the family. Very excited as it's our first cruise since a trip on Ocean Village (which I think was a budget P&O brand?) many years back.

It sounds like there's food available nearly 24hrs a day - is this correct? I'm more thinking of snacking at various points as opposed to attempting back-to-back dinners, but are there any restrictions in this respect?

Also, is there a price list for excursions? I've searched various places and can't seem to find up-to-date pricing anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome.

You could always order Room Service at any time for a small charge.

We visited the Fjord's last June on Britannia and had a fantastic time.

If you have a P&O account they will send you emails when you can book Shore excursions,dining and entertainment on line.

You can go log in  online on P&O and put your booking reference.

First name.

Last name.

Date of birth.

and you can check your cruise itinerary etc.

• Like 2

Horizon is closed between 1am and 6am so the only food available 24hrs is room service which is very limited.

Another thing i do before visiting any new place is look at Youtube Videos of the places made by visitors as sometimes the Official description can make them sound better that they are. Enjoy.

Sink only once.jpg

• Haha 4