Should I worry that MG is showing NO April sailings??

We're booked on MG for 4/27.  Earlier this week, someone in our fb group noted that when they tried to look at excursions, the website shows an itinerary of Port Canaveral everyday and no excursions (except Port Canaveral).  At first you think...glitch.... reports that it will fixed in a couple days...but it's been 4 days and still says Port Canaveral.  In fact, I just checked and the website does not show ANY sailings for MG in April. Should I worry??  I'm a pretty experienced cruiser, but I've never had THIS happen...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

if the ship is sold out and is full, it is removed the sailing is removed from the website. that is normal.

idk.... I find it hard to believe that ALL the April sailings are sold out.  And why can't I see any excursions on my sailing.... this just isn't setting right..... 

• Like 1

Same thing with our Apr 27 MG sailing.  I called support 2 days ago and the individual I spoke to was seeing the same thing.  He put in a trouble report.  Hope it gets cleared up soon.

2024 bookings are at record levels, and you're surprised sailings are sold-out for a month that's only a few days away? 

Excursions should still show up, but again, with record bookings and spend, it would not surprise me at all to see most excursions sold-out as well. That does not mean nothing might become available though. People can cancel, either sailings or excursions, and one become available. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bg2310 said:

2024 bookings are at record levels, and you're surprised sailings are sold-out for a month that's only a few days away? 

Excursions should still show up, but again, with record bookings and spend, it would not surprise me at all to see most excursions sold-out as well. That does not mean nothing might become available though. People can cancel, either sailings or excursions, and one become available. 

Even if the excursions are sold out, they would show in your booking - they would just say they're sold out.

Something is wrong with Carnival's website here. But that is nothing new.

• Like 3

I’m on the Mardi Gras the week before you April 20. The excursions for all our ports are all showing when I login. I also searched the Mardi Gras in April and the April 6 is showing availability for booking.