Princess 2025-2026 South America Program

Coral

Posted (edited)

This email serves as the Princess announcement of their 2025/26 South America program on Sapphire Princess when she returns to sail to one of the most remote and unique destinations in the world, Antarctica. 

The season promises remarkable journeys which includes 20 destinations in 11 countries on five unique itineraries. These new voyage highlights include: 

·       Antarctica 17-day adventures featuring four days of exploration in the Antarctic region and a special festive voyage that celebrates both Christmas and New Year's Day at sea, complete with an overnight stay in Buenos Aires. 

·       Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan 16-day journey, offering an overnight in Buenos Aires and breathtaking scenic cruising past the Amalia Glacier. 

·       The 53-day Ultimate Antarctica & South America Adventure, connecting Los Angeles and Buenos Aires, with overnight stays in Lima (Callao) and Buenos Aires. 

·       Numerous opportunities to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the Historic Centre of Lima (from Callao), the Lines and Geoglyphs of Nasca and Pampas de Jumana from San Martin, and the Península Valdés Patagonian Nature Reserve from Puerto Madryn. 

Princess is pleased to offer two cruisetours for South America: 

·       On our Iguazú Falls Adventure cruisetour, marvel at thundering Iguazú Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as visit Rio de Janeiro.  

·       On our Machu Picchu Explorer cruisetour, ascend into the Andes to the ancient Inca compound, Machu Picchu, another UNESCO World Heritage Site, plus tour the historic city of Cusco. 

Voyages will be open for sale on the following dates by market (note that Gold, Ruby, Platinum, and Elite Loyalty guests will have the opportunity to book a week prior to public launch, and early group allocations for Consortia headquarters partnerswill be available April 17 and April 18, 2024). 

Voyages will be open for sale on the following dates by market (note that Gold, Ruby, Platinum, and Elite Loyalty guests will have the opportunity to book a week prior to public launch, and early group allocations for Consortia headquarters partnerswill be available April 17 and April 18, 2024). 

EARLY BOOKING LAUNCH PROMOTION 

Book Early and receive up to $2,300 in Onboard spending money & Shore Excursion credits. This offer is combinable with the Captain’s Circle Launch Discount noted below. This offer does not apply to third or fourth berth guests. Onboard and Shore Excursion credit amounts are based on cabin type booked. Please refer to the chart below for details. Terms and conditions apply.  

OFFER  

INSIDE 

OCEAN VIEW 

BALCONY 

MINI-SUITE 

SUITE 

ONBOARD CREDIT 

$500 

$500 

$750 

$750 

$1,000 

SHOREX 

$150 

$150 

$150 

$150 

$150 

Expires July 31, 2024 in all markets.  After the expiration date, new bookings will no longer include the discount. 

CAPTAIN’S CIRCLE LAUNCH PROMOTION 

Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early! The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests. Please refer to the attached fares and itinerary sheets for Captain’s Circle Discount amounts. This discount expires on July 31, 2024, in all markets. After the expiration date, new bookings will no longer include the discount.  

PC_2025-26 SoAmerica-Cruise Sailing Schedule_Fares_Amenities.xlsx PC_2025-26 Soh America_Antarctica_JF_2024_0326.pdf PC_2025-2026 South America CT_Schedule_Fares_Amenities.xlsx PC_South America_2025-2026_At_A_Glance_Mar2024_FINAL-es.pdf PC_South America_Antarctica _EarlyBookingOffer_Flyer_Mar2024.pdf

Edited by Coral
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Thanks for posting  @Coral. Your posting last year helped us be prepared when bookings opened. We won't be cruising SA in 25/26, but are planning for 26/27. I'll be watching for your posts next year!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AZaTaz said:

I just want to make sure I understand. I am elite so this will appear on 4/16 as options. 

thank you

I think the 18th but it is not clear. Sorry.

Because of postings here on the Princess board last July, we learned of and were able to take advantage of this program offering last year and booked the March 2025 32 day South America itinerary with the same generous OBC and a Captain's Circle early launch discount as communicated in this very helpful thread.

Thank you to the OP of this thread for posting about the 2025/2026 South America program.

My question is this - does Princess offer this type of early booking program (generous OBC and CC early launch discount) for any other programs or just for the South America program? If yes, how do we find out about any other program offerings? 

We are signed up for Princess promotional emails, but do not receive them very often.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Carol,

I want to thank you for posting this notice. I just booked the 36 day SA and got the cabin I wanted. I know I would not have gotten on the Cribe deck aft if you had not post so I could jump on it the day it went on sail. The OBC is nice also

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

Carol,

I want to thank you for posting this notice. I just booked the 36 day SA and got the cabin I wanted. I know I would not have gotten on the Cribe deck aft if you had not post so I could jump on it the day it went on sail. The OBC is nice also

Congrats! I am sure it will be an amazing trip! Envious 🙂