Trying to add independent flight info on website

NRWPA

I booked a fall trip and needed a one-way flight to get to the ship. I looked at EzAir, then went to the American Airlines website. The difference in price was over $100 so I booked directly through American. Today I tried to find out if I could buy a transfer. After talking to someone it appears transfers from Quebec airport to the ship (only $29) are only available from 10 am to 2 pm. My flight arrives at 3:30 pm. She was ready to take my credit card number for the transfer until I kept questioning her regarding whether my flight was even eligible (that's another story). In the end, I didn't buy the transfer but she did tell me I needed to enter my independent flight info online. After hanging up, I went to the website and the questions looked simple. My flight is 2 legs - FLL-PHL (American Airlines) and PHL-YQB (American Eagle). No matter which way I try to enter the info, the website tells me I've entered an invalid flight number. I tried from FLL-YQB with the final flight number choosing both American Airlines and American Eagle, tried from PHL-YQB the same way. Tried FLL-YQB with first flight number, etc. I can't think of any other combinations to try. I've spent 2 hours on this so far between the original phone call and trying to register online. Anyone have any insight to this or do I just need to call another clueless Princess agent for assistance?

Posted (edited)

I found the same with some of My Flight numbers and I had to just add the number instead of the WJ9234 just add the numbers and confirm its correct and that worked 

Dan

Edited by Gail & Dan

I tried on a weekend to enter my flight info and wasn’t able to.  Was going to call on the Monday but decided to try once more and it went through immediately.  We change planes in Seattle so that was the airline and flight number that worked.  

Posted (edited)

Is your cruise doing an overnight embarkation in Quebec City?  I ask because a 3:30 flight arrival is really cutting it close should you experience any flight delays along the way.  You have connecting flights, so even more room for problems.  If you’re overnight in Quebec and sail the following day, then obviously no issue.

Sorry, just checked your itinerary and you are overnight in Quebec.  Please disregard my post.

Edited by Lady Arwen