AMA Mardi Gras

Hello Cruise Critic land! It has been my practice before setting sail to give everyone the opportunity to ask anything they would like to find out about the ship we are sailing on. I usually do a review of the cruise both on the forum and in the review section and very often someone asks a question about the cruise that, had I known about it beforehand I could have gotten the answer onboard. So if I have a list of questions that folks are interested in before we sail I can be on the lookout for the answer. This also gives folks who have sailed on the same ship the opportunity to answer the question as well. So, we leave on Mardi Gras in 16 days. What would you like to know the answer to that I can find out for you? I will try to come back to this post after the cruise with the answers and will include them in the review. (And the ports are San Juan, Amber Cove and Grand Turk.)

No questions as we have sailed MG a few times in last couple of years but have a blast!  Its a great time and a great ship, love the excel class.  We cannot wait for our next trip on MG (May 2025) and will be excited to see your review while we wait it out.  

• Like 2

Hi!  Actually, do have one question.  We sailed MG back in November and the dinner at Pig and Anchor (sit down) was always included (ate there 2x). Now I am wondering if it has changed like Cucina and ChiBang, where only one dinner onboard during the cruise is included?  I love the salmon dinner at P&A.

Have a fantastic Time!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, THL1313 said:

Hi!  Actually, do have one question.  We sailed MG back in November and the dinner at Pig and Anchor (sit down) was always included (ate there 2x). Now I am wondering if it has changed like Cucina and ChiBang, where only one dinner onboard during the cruise is included?  I love the salmon dinner at P&A.

Have a fantastic Time!!!

Thank you (and everyone else) for the well wishes. This week will drag by. I will check into this for you. 🙂