"Chocolate Dipped Strawberries" on our invoice

I recently paid in full for a cruise that takes place over our anniversary, and on the updated statement we received after final payment I see that Chocolate Dipped Strawberries now appear under "Gift Orders", with N/A under Paid and Balance.

I'm guessing this is related to our anniversary, but for the life of me I can't remember ever mentioning that - but perhaps there was a spot on the GIF where I might have supplied the date? Anyone have prior experience that can shine a light on this "surprise"?

Is it possible that someone you know gifted them to you?

Last year we had trouble pre-booking a dinner table for our Anniversary and I wrote customer service. When we boarded, we found cake and sparkling wine in our cabin. 
IMG_9682.thumb.jpeg.1295b2b028c1a43f5cc7cfaa47d265c1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WanderingBrit said:

I recently paid in full for a cruise that takes place over our anniversary, and on the updated statement we received after final payment I see that Chocolate Dipped Strawberries now appear under "Gift Orders", with N/A under Paid and Balance.

I'm guessing this is related to our anniversary, but for the life of me I can't remember ever mentioning that - but perhaps there was a spot on the GIF where I might have supplied the date? Anyone have prior experience that can shine a light on this "surprise"?

We had this happen to us.  It had been ordered by our Travel Agent (who knew we had an anniversary coming up).   And yes, we also saw it on the invoice so mentioned it to our TA, where we learned what happened.   For us, it didn't spoil any surprise.  It was just nice that the TA thought of us at all!

• Like 5