Tolls from MCO to Cape Canaveral

wrg

Hi all,

We'll be driving to Cape Canaveral from Orlando and I'd like to plan for tolls. Can anyone share with me the approximate cost? And is cash/coins accepted? Thank you in advance.

There are two toll stations.

One is $1.25 and the other is $1.75. (For cash payments).

Stay to the right and go through the toll booth.

There is usually a lane for correct change (coins) and one that is manned for change.

Posted (edited)

pay attention as the 'cash' toll lane will look like an exit to many.  To the far right is the attended lane for change or receipts ... if there is gonna be a backup it will be here.  To the left is exact change lanes and a roll of quarters will cover your round trip and than some.  If you will be in a rental it is a good idea to get receipts as it is not unusual for the rental to charge you (pluss their fee) even tho you paid cash ...

toll 1.jpg

toll 2.jpg

earlier post has only shown the toll plazas on 528 between MCO and PC ... if coming from ORLANDO downtown or Disney there are additional tolls but in general a roll of quarters will still cover at least one way ...

Edited by Capt_BJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt_BJ said:

earlier post has only shown the toll plazas on 528 between MCO and PC ... if coming from ORLANDO downtown or Disney there are additional tolls but in general a roll of quarters will still cover at least one way ...

@Capt_BJ is correct. I just assumed it was from the airport. From the Disney/Universal area it will be $6.00.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 4:39 PM, wrg said:

Hi all,

We'll be driving to Cape Canaveral from Orlando and I'd like to plan for tolls. Can anyone share with me the approximate cost? And is cash/coins accepted? Thank you in advance.

Should you happen to have a NC Quick Pass, it is valid at all toll plazas in Florida marked E-PASS and SunPass. The two toll plazas on SR528 between Orlando International Airport and the Port are both E-PASS and both have cash lanes. Please note that once you cross into Brevard County (where Port Canaveral is located), there are no tolls anywhere.

update ... I just drove the area today and it appears the 'exact coin' lanes are gone .... I saw 4 'change' lanes - in each case only ONE was open .... on 'main line' plazas of 528, 417 and 408 .... not a huge change but ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SeasideMemories said:

Are the tolls the same heading in the other direction (Port Canaveral to MCO)?

Yes, there are two toll plazas between the Port and Orlando International Airport so the tolls are the same both ways.