Proposing on Allure

9 hours ago, George C said:

I am pretty sure this is Central Park which normally has a couple of secluded  spots that would be perfect.

It was Central Park and there just happened to be a ship`s photographer there at the time he let her in on it and she distracted his girlfriend by having her face away from him for a photo and when she turned back around he was on one knee with the ring. It could not have worked out more perfectly.

DSC_5203.JPG.jpg

@PhillyFan33579, I am glad that I wasn't the only person who had those same concerns.

I would also be asking myself if this potentially public proposal is what the young lady would like. Some folks are more quiet and understated, and don't like public attention.  Have you asked her best friend what her thoughts are on this?  The bestie can be a wealth of information.

OP, do remember that when you go thru security at the airport and at the cruise terminal, that you will need to empty your pockets, so if you have a ring, you might want to tuck it inside your personal carry-on bag, rather than carry in a pocket.

That said, best wishes!