Anyone know a fix to error code 502 when logging on to the MSC website?

Stockjock

Every time I try to logon to MSC's website, I get a message "request failed with status code 502."  My girlfriend's account doesn't do this.  I can login using the booking number, but my functionality is limited.

Anyone experience this?  I've cleared all cookies and cache, but no luck.  The error occurs on multiple devices.

10 hours ago, stefmaia said:

use a different browser. I find that I have problems with firefox and chrome but not with MS Edge.

Didn't help.  I called MSC and they said they put in a ticket to fix it, but after about a week, no improvement.  They also asked me to send a message to mscvoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com and I've done that.  It doesn't seem as if Voyager's Club would be the ones to correct a technical issue, but we'll see.

1 hour ago, Stockjock said:

Didn't help.  I called MSC and they said they put in a ticket to fix it, but after about a week, no improvement.  They also asked me to send a message to mscvoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com and I've done that.  It doesn't seem as if Voyager's Club would be the ones to correct a technical issue, but we'll see.

Voyagers Club was able to fix mine a few months ago. The error apparently has something to do with your voyager number between the app and the website.

• Like 1