Grand Suite Cabin

2 hours ago, jean87510 said:

That makes sense.  However on this cruise the servers definitely knew who the Pinnacles were by the pins and they addressed them by name (server to Pinn). My husband reminded me that the one night we were in there they asked for it 2x as we both got 2 Coke zeros.  We remarked to each other how Royal was a little cheap with their suite guests by using vouchers for Coke Zero.  I think we stopped going after that as 1.  Our room was much more comfortable and 2.  Too many Pinnacles thus not allowing places to really sit and relax without hearing the war stories. Our only other time was when we were on the Voyager 7 months prior and it was a much nicer quieter experience.  When we just did MSC YC we were just blown away by the Top Sail lounge and the service so thinking back compared to RCCL suite, it was so much nicer.  Moving forward we do have an OS on the Radiance in September, a GS next year on the Grandeur again 2x and I believe a GS on the Brilliance.  I will definitely pay more attention as we do use our now 5 vouchers to stock room with sodas.  May have been just a fluke plus us not knowing much as we were pretty new to suites.

Rccl suite perks can’t compare to MSC YC or Celebrity suite perks , those lounges are open all day and no problem getting doubles, plus YC offers live entertainment in there lounge.

• Like 1