Advice from Seasoned TA travelers

Im in the process of booking my first TA in the Fall of 2025. I have three choices (im Platinum on Princess)

Sky Princess (Nov)  - SHampton, - Portland, Cherbourg, Vigo, Azores, Bermuda- Port Canaveral

Sun Princess (Nov)  Barcelona - Malaga, Gilbratar, Seville, Tenerife- Port Everglades
Star Princess (Oct)  SHampton- Portland,Vigo, madeira, Tenerfie, Port Everglades

Looking for any advice on itineraries. Are they interchangeable? Is the voyage itself impacted by the itinerary?

Some info 

1- Im from South Florida, so no worry about where it disembarks

2- Ive been to London and Barcelona, so siteseeing isnt a requirement

3- Its usually easier to get direct flights and cheaper to London over Barcelona

4- That said, London requires tranport to Southampton, Barcelona easier access to pier 

5- Been on Sky, Will be on Sun in Jan for Carribbean. Star debuts in Aug, is it to close to risk?

5- Grew up a boater, do not get seasick and rough seas are never an issue for me

I might be overthinking all of this, but any advice is really really welcome. This is a solo trip for me and Im really excited. So I guess it comes down to differences in the actual voyage.

We may be seasoned TA travelers - we have done six crossings so far on QM2, but have never done a repositioning sailing. The crossings have been on round trip sailings with both eastbound and westbound legs, and no flying. 

There are multiple options for London to Southampton - rail, bus and car service. There are discussions about the options over in the Cunard forum and the Western Europe / British Isles forum. Posts by "John Bull" are usually informative about transportation and lodging options.

We are not fans of the Sky Princess itinerary for a few reasons.  Bermuda is an iffy port in November because of potential weather issues.  And it is more of a colder weather itinerary.  The Sun would be our favorite itinerary of the three because we really like the itinerary.  By the way, we are just finishing a TA cruise (on Oceania Vista) where we did end up in Madeira after having both Bermuda and Horta (Azores) cancelled due to bad weather.  Just in Malaga, yesterday, and it remains one of our favorite ports.

Hank

• Like 1