Arrgh! Enough already!!

Jocia

Come ON people, get a grip!!! I've been reading about the fire since the news broke and the only rumor that's missing is that aliens started the fire by focusing a laser beam from the moon!! Life happens, sometimes it's good, sometimes it sucks. For those of you that were on the Star, it REALLY sucked, but it could have been worse; there was ferry in Nigeria that sank the day before the fire with 127 ppl still missing.

For those of you that have booked the Star, yeah, you probably won't be on her, no one will for awhile. (unless they've got alot of paint in Miami to hide the burn marks outside!) Most of us with through the 'Oh my God, what about my cruise?!?!' thing during the 2005 Hurricane Season from Hell!! Take a deep breath, be thankful that the damage wasn't any worse both to people and property, and wait to see what Princess is gonna do. If they're repairing the ship for the next 4 sailings alone, that's nearly 10,000 people to call!!!

Semper Gumby!!

Did you read cjskids post? That is terrifying!!! Would you tell someone who just faced death being mugged and shot in the street that they should straighten up it could of been worse, you could have been shot to death like so and so.. I mean this is her FIRST day back from a very terrifying experience. Sounds like minutes away from being burned.

As for the future Star passengers like myself why the heck would they have to call me personally?? I have been through this before with Norway. They just made a public announcement.. They didn't call everyone in person. They had us deal with our TA's and they only dealt with the ones that booked through them directly. It went VERY smoothly. They als had a special hotline setup for US to call THEM.. If the posts are annoying you, don't read them.. I am just disgusted at your lack of compasion for those getting back and telling their stories because some "ferry" had it worse off then them. Can't we grieve for both?

kris and Chris Please post a link there are so many threads out there its hard to find the one you are talking about. Thanks. If I remember correctly it was a couple of days before NCL had that up and they still didn't cancel all the Norway trips for a while. There has never been a final result of on the Norway of what the cause was.

We to are booked to sail the Star on the 2nd of April. I have so much compassion for the people who are/were on the Star this week.

By sharing their stories they will heal and get over their terrible expereince.

For the one's of us who are now in limbo in regards to our upcoming vacation plans - it would be nice to just KNOW what to plan for.

If you are tired of Star threads and posts, why are you starting yet another one? :rolleyes:

Personally I like reading about it. You can really just choose not to read if you have the willpower, just skip those threads. :p

Come ON people, get a grip!!! I've been reading about the fire since the news broke and the only rumor that's missing is that aliens started the fire by focusing a laser beam from the moon!! Life happens, sometimes it's good, sometimes it sucks. For those of you that were on the Star, it REALLY sucked, but it could have been worse; there was ferry in Nigeria that sank the day before the fire with 127 ppl still missing.

Semper Gumby!!

Why would they use the moon? I would think that Mars would be a better base for a fire ray.

Did you read cjskids post? That is terrifying!!! Would you tell someone who just faced death being mugged and shot in the street that they should straighten up it could of been worse, you could have been shot to death like so and so.. I mean this is her FIRST day back from a very terrifying experience. Sounds like minutes away from being burned.

I had 1 sentence in my ENTIRE post that said something about the passangers getting off the ship. One. Yes, I read cjskids post, and yes it was very terrifying to her. I was simply stating what others that were on the ship had said in interviews; it could have been worse!! Thank God no one died in the fire, there was no extreme panic running through all the passangers, and thank God they didn't have to abandon ship!!!

The main focus of my post was about those passangers that are booked for upcoming sailings and THEIR behavior. The minute they heard the ship caught fire they were asking, 'what about my crusie?' Not waiting to hear on the condition of the people ON the ship!!

As for the future Star passengers like myself why the heck would they have to call me personally?? I have been through this before with Norway. They just made a public announcement.. They didn't call everyone in person. They had us deal with our TA's and they only dealt with the ones that booked through them directly.

First, people were complaining about how come Princess hasn't called them yet. Second, we know the 'public announcement' usually follows the 'private announcement'. Third, even dealing with direct bookings and TA's thats STILL thousands of people in contact with Princess and vice versa.

It went VERY smoothly. They als had a special hotline setup for US to call THEM.. If the posts are annoying you, don't read them.. I am just disgusted at your lack of compasion for those getting back and telling their stories because some "ferry" had it worse off then them. Can't we grieve for both?

I'm more appalled by YOUR lack of compassion. I feel bad for those on the Star, I grieve for the loss of those people on 'some "ferry" '. Cause you know, those people on 'some "ferry" ' did have it worse.

http://www.kxly.com/news/index.php?sect_rank=5&section_id=563&story_id=1210

Why would they use the moon? I would think that Mars would be a better base for a fire ray.

LOL, I heard on the radio once some guy believed that the moon was towed into it's orbit around Earth by aliens. I figured the moon is alot closer than Mars, but you never know what those Martians will do!! lol

Come ON people, get a grip!!! I've been reading about the fire since the news broke and the only rumor that's missing is that aliens started the fire by focusing a laser beam from the moon!!

I heard the latest rumor and it was that the aliens started the fire by focusing a laser beam from Ur anus :)

We to are booked to sail the Star on the 2nd of April. I have so much compassion for the people who are/were on the Star this week.

By sharing their stories they will heal and get over their terrible expereince.

For the one's of us who are now in limbo in regards to our upcoming vacation plans - it would be nice to just KNOW what to plan for.

Of course you want to know what's going on, I'm not saying people are being heartless for that!! I'm talking about the fools who not 30 seconds after the news broke began rantin and raving about their cruise and what Princess owed them, etc, etc, etc. You know the types I'm referring to!!!

Bad form, I say, bad form!!

Of course you want to know what's going on, I'm not saying people are being heartless for that!! I'm talking about the fools who not 30 seconds after the news broke began rantin and raving about their cruise and what Princess was going to do for them, etc, etc, etc. You know the types I'm referring to!!!

Bad form, I say, bad form!!

I agree....it is the "What About Me Syndrome?"

Archived