Thermal Suite Pass & Robes?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wealwayswander said:

If you get the Thermal Suite pass are you issued a robe to keep for the cruise or every time you check in?   A locker?   

There are towels and robes available in the Thermal Suite locker rooms. There are also towels in the Thermal Suite. Depending on the ship and depending on who is watching the desk at the time you check-out of the Thermal Suite, they may ask you to leave your robes behind in the Thermal Suite (normally they don't care).

You get a fresh robe with each visit. Or you can use multiple robes in the Thermal Suite if that works better for you (not frequent but I have seen folks wear a robe into the steam room, get all hot and sweaty, rinse off, and grab a fresh robe for the rest of their stay). 

There are lockers in the locker rooms :). We just leave our outerware on the loungers (along with phones and tablets). 

image.png.881b3df6249c9d8ebf2bef952e04bb67.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2

The towels and robes in the thermal suite are supposed to stay there. You could "sneak" one out if you tried hard enough. Oh and there are lockers too.

If you want one for your cabin, ask your steward. My wife got one (on Bliss last January)

Does anyone know if these Spa robes are any different in size to the ones put in rooms?  My wife and I are both "fuffy" so we need larger than the standard One Size Fits None room robes.  🙄

FWIW - The Lotus Spa robes on Princess are easily the largest robes we've found on any ship.  They would even fit my 3x tall frame!

2 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

Does anyone know if these Spa robes are any different in size to the ones put in rooms?  My wife and I are both "fuffy" so we need larger than the standard One Size Fits None room robes.  🙄

FWIW - The Lotus Spa robes on Princess are easily the largest robes we've found on any ship.  They would even fit my 3x tall frame!

Same size has the ones in the cabins. They are not really large. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

You can request larger robes in the thermal suites. They're fcfs and limited in availability, so the staff is not always able to meet the request. I didnt think they were that much larger- maybe a US 18/20/2x in womens- i could cover up but not lounge. Haven can also provide a larger robe on request, FCFS- I found the one to be wider in the chest than the standard but not noticeably wider in the hips. I felt securely covered in the haven robe but certainly not oversized for snuggling/lounging. I'll measure when I go in 2 weeks and post. 

• Like 1

I’d estimate the standard robes are about a women’s size XL. I wore the thermal spa robe back to my cabin on Getaway over a wet swimsuit and no one at the spa front desk objected. The lockers have a built in digital lock similar to the in-room safe.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

On Bliss last November (Panama Cruise) just walked out with it each day, returned the next day for a fresh one when we went back. Spa staff could careless 

Edited by Ricks