Hello Azamara

DavyWavey70

I’ve just booked my first Azamara cruise and I’m so excited to be finally trying the line. I’m on the quest on 16/1/25 for the 12 night CPT-CPT as a solo. I’m a regular on the Silversea boards but recently enjoyed an amazing cruise on Celebrity edge too and can’t wait to be onboard the Quest. Looking forward to saying hi to all onboard and sharing tips and hints here too. Best wishes, Davy

• Like 8

14 hours ago, DavyWavey70 said:

I’ve just booked my first Azamara cruise and I’m so excited to be finally trying the line. I’m on the quest on 16/1/25 for the 12 night CPT-CPT as a solo. I’m a regular on the Silversea boards but recently enjoyed an amazing cruise on Celebrity edge too and can’t wait to be onboard the Quest. Looking forward to saying hi to all onboard and sharing tips and hints here too. Best wishes, Davy

Welcome, Davy!  DW and I completed our first Az cruise last year on the Journey sailing R/T Cape Town on the South Africa Intensive.  It was wonderful, memorable, even "azamazing"!  I posted a review here on CC after we got back; you might find it useful as you plan your adventure.  See link: https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=696984

We enjoyed the overall experience w/ Az so much, it's bubbled up to be our favorite line, and we're looking forward to the next opportunity we have to sail w/ them later this year on the Croatia Intensive R/T Venice.  I hope you enjoy your experience w/ Az as much as we.  Happy sailing and safe travels!

DaveyWavey70,

Have you joined your Roll Call? Singles are almost always embraced and encouraged to participate in the meet and greet as well as all shipboard activities.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy AZ as much as we do! And I will be very interested to hear about your perspective on AZ, particularly since Celebrity Eclipse, in my opinion, is a very different cruise experience. 

3 hours ago, AllisonJames said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy AZ as much as we do! And I will be very interested to hear about your perspective on AZ, particularly since Celebrity Eclipse, in my opinion, is a very different cruise experience. 

On Celebrity, I've only been on the Edge once and had a thoroughly wonderful time. My recent cruises prior to that were on the Crystal Symphony (Caribbean - Jan 22) where the ship was arrested, an uneventful trip on Silversea Muse (Alaska - June 19) and the Silversea Spirit post stretch cruise (Med - May 18) cruise which was memorable for all of the wrong reasons. Ive wanted to try Az for a long time and I'm sure I'll have the best time!

• Like 2