Celebrity Beyond swimming pool access?

I'm considering a cruise on the Beyond and pool access is very important to me. Looking at pictures and videos I see an access lift (which I don't need) but there also appear to be steps to get to the pool deck. I don't see a ramp anywhere. Is there one? It's a make or break item.

No. Ships' pools are generally too small to support ramped access. Margaritaville @ Grand Turk DOES have a lovely ramped pool entrance, excepting that it foes not have any handrails nor s water wheelchair or waterproof walker. 

I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not referring to a ramp going into the pool itself. I'm referring to getting from the ship's deck to the pool deck. On the all of the ships I've sailed on the pool level was flush with the level of the ship's deck, allowing me to ride my scooter to within a few feet of the pool. I don't need a lift to get in or out, I just need to get to the pool itself.

However, in all of the pictures I've seen of the pools on the Beyond the pool's deck is higher than the ship's deck, requiring someone to walk up two or three steps, possibly two sets of them, to reach the pool deck. My question is whether there's a way, such as a ramp, to get from the ship's deck to the pool's deck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did post on the Celebrity forum, although I didn't think to ask about photos. I'm waiting to hear back from my travel agent to see what she can confirm for me.