Live from WOTS Eastern Caribbean 4-14-24

15 hours ago, Steelers0854 said:

Day 8 Disembarkation

Well here we are, the dreaded last day. I did learn last night that there were 1350 kids (yea certainly felt like there were) on this voyage and that all the cabins were sold out. But a couple weeks ago they had 2250 kids during the spring break cruise so I guess we were lucky lol.

We got up early and beat the crowds at the Windjammer and the got ready and out of the room. We waited in the Royal theatre til about 8:20 when our number (44) was called. Walked off the ship and straight through to customs. If you had a US Passport you went to a series of facial recognition scanners, a quick photo and you were done. We were out of the terminal by 8:40.

Thanks to everyone for following along with us. We had a great trip. Wonder is a great ship and a lot to do. Most of the shows were great. I do feel that this trip confirms for us that we may be Virgin Cruisers now. There were so many kids on board, and I dont necessarily mind that but they weren’t well behaved and we heard almost constant running around etc. plus the fact that everything is included on Virgin, the food is outstanding, not a single person asked me to fill out the survey at the end of the cruise and I heard 2 mandatory overhead announcements on my 7 day cruise. We would definitely do Royal again, the Icon looks like a lot of fun, but I think our go to lines might just be Virgin now with Princess and Celebrity as close seconds.

Totally agree.  The last few times we have been on Wonder, the uncontrolled children were pretty bad.  Constantly running down the hallways at all hours of the day and night.  Screaming and throwing hissy fits during dinner with parents that just ignored them.

Not just Virgin, but Viking is also a good choice.  I have 5 longer cruises booked with Viking right now.   This after 20 years of being "loyal to royal"...has me switching gears.  😉 

• Like 1