Voyager Shower size question

On the Voyager are the Penthouse and the Concierge showers the same size?   Will a shower stool or Shower chair fit easily in the showers?

Thanks for the information on these showers or other cabin info.

I have only been on Voyager one time, in a Penthouse. I thought the shower was pretty tiny. A shower chair might fit but I’m not sure a chair and a person would. 

2 hours ago, MSEm said:

On the Voyager are the Penthouse and the Concierge showers the same size?   Will a shower stool or Shower chair fit easily in the showers?

Thanks for the information on these showers or other cabin info.

We were on Voyager in a PHA the shower was tiny and poorly laid out ( soap dish small and shower hose would knock things like the shampoo bottles off.)  I think a shower stool might fit but it will make it very tight in there.    I personally wouldn't book a PH on voyager vs explorer class which has huge car wash showers.  The PH C located at the rear are the same layout as concierge suites but have larger balconies.  

We were just on Voyager, in a concierge class cabin.  They do bring in shower chairs for you, and you can make them work, but it is a bit of a squeeze.  Place the shower chair in the shower, sit and figure out the best angle.  Then step out and turn the shower on, to get the shower head going at the proper angle and height (I had DH do that for me).  Once that is done, step back in, sit down and enjoy your shower.  The next day, do it again (or, in my case, try to shower when in port or when the ship was not moving as much, and avoid using the shower chair).