Luggage tags and info by mail

Galan32

Hello  On our last voyage with Crystal we were sent info by snail mail along with luggage tags. 

We have received our etickets and info in our online account, and I was wondering if Crystal sends out luggage tags/more info as they did years ago. 

Thanks, Gary

Unless the protocol has recently changed, luggage tags are distributed on the pier by the shoreside porters. The only information that gets written on the tags is your cabin number, in a big, black (or red) marker. Easy peasy. Takes less than 60 seconds (unless you're traveling with an overabundance of luggage!).

Rob

• Like 3

7 hours ago, USCAdventurer said:

My cruise is May 9, 2024.  When should I be receiving ticketing information and where do I find it in my account?

David, when the ticket information is added to "my account" you will find it under the tab titled reservation documents.

As to luggage tags I was told but have not followed up that they were going back to mailing them to your home. That was the case early on but it stopped later last year. Has anyone who has recently sailed gotten them at home?

Regardless, as Rob said they will be available at the pier.

Keith 

Thanks for the replies

Another ?

Can one take a cell phone pic of the QR code on the tickets or does Crystal require a printout of

the etickets

Thanks,  Gary

3 minutes ago, Galan32 said:

Thanks for the replies

Another ?

Can one take a cell phone pic of the QR code on the tickets or does Crystal require a printout of

the etickets

Thanks,  Gary

Gary you could do this and I know of at least one person who posts on this board who boarded without the e-tickets.

I bring mine though just in case there is an issue with phone.

Keith

• Like 3

8 hours ago, cruising5253 said:

I was told today by a Crystal agent that luggage tags are only available at the port.

You have confirmed my message in post #2 above. Thank you for validating that the protocol remains valid.

Rob