Carnival celebration square interior vs Regular interior. What’s best for family of 3?

Jt4

Hello I was wondering if anyone has been on the celebration square interior vs regular interior for a family of 3 (with Pullman bed). Can the top bunk see the tv? What about the bottom bunk with Pullman above, can you see tv? What type of these two interiors feel more spacious? The bed that’s under Pullman do you have room to sit up? We have sailed a lot on several different cruise lines usually always balcony but we are trying to save a little money because we have a few cruises already book so we want to try an interior. Looking to see what you guys think about these two room categories what one do you like better if you tried both regular inside vs square? 

The bunks are mounted on the side walls parallel to the bed.  The tv is on the wall opposite the foot of the bed.  The person on the bunk side may have to scoot to the center of the bed to sit up.  Thee is no couch in a regular or a square inside, only in the premium insides.  Why are you concerned about the sofa bed and upper combo?  Is someone going to hog the big bed forcing you to use both?  Pic below is of a standard inside.  Poached from cruisedeckplans.com.  If you have concerns about cabin configurations, etc., buy a membership in cruisedeckplans so you can do your own research.  EM

IMG_3406.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I saw a YouTube video of a square interior, and it looks more spacious than a regular interior, for 2 people.  The cabin did have the upper bunk, but there were only 2 of them, so in the video it was up.  It looks like it would be very, very tight with the upper pullman down.  The opposite wall from there in the closet(s), so you basically bump into the bed.  I sail with 3 in a cabin, and we just did 8 nights in a regular interior on Horizon, and it was okay.  I think it would have been cramped in the square cabin.

Edited by dlphn501
  • Like 2