Table for 2 ?

NYcruzzer

Just booked 9/1 on Meraviglia (Fantastica) Last June on Mera I was able to e-mail MSC and request early seating, table for two. Happily my request was granted. Is that e-mail still in use ? I know nothing is guaranteed. Just figured I'd put in a request if that's still a thing. 

Posted (edited)

I used an email in the past when sailing with MSC to request a table for 2. When I tried this time I got a reply that they don't handle dining requests. This is the email I used.

mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com

Edited by bruce85

29 minutes ago, bruce85 said:

I used an email in the past when sailing with MSC to request a table for 2. When I tried this time I got a reply that they don't handle dining requests. This is the email I used.

mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com

Yep, that was the e-mail I used last time. I had heard same thing about that one no longer in use.

14 hours ago, NYcruzzer said:

Another question. If we decide NOT to purchase a dining package could we still order the "Dining Experience Menu for $59.00 PP ?

Yes, you don't need a dining package to book Specialty Restaurants. You will have a choice to pay for the dining experience menu or pay a la carte. If you get a free specialty dinner for being Diamond, that will be the dining experience menu.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Yes, you don't need a dining package to book Specialty Restaurants. You will have a choice to pay for the dining experience menu or pay a la carte. If you get a free specialty dinner for being Diamond, that will be the dining experience menu.

Great. I think I may skip the dining package. I do not like the changes I saw on the website since my last MSC cruise. Price went up and if you select the 3 meal package you get one meal at Butchers cut, one at Hola and One at Ocean (Seafood) Need to go all the way to 5 meal plan to get Teppanyaki 

1 minute ago, NYcruzzer said:

Great. I think I may skip the dining package. I do not like the changes I saw on the website since my last MSC cruise. Price went up and if you select the 3 meal package you get one meal at Butchers cut, one at Hola and One at Ocean (Seafood) Need to go all the way to 5 meal plan to get Teppanyaki 

Yeah, I don't like that they force it to be specific restaurants now. I also think it is super dumb to waste a specialty dining credit on Hola!, since the prices there are so low. 

• Like 1