Carnival Glory Transatlantic April18-May 2

6 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Really.  Have not done a TA and wondering if it is a normal occurrence.  

On the Freedom's TA we had them collected but on the Celebration and Venezia we did not.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I'd like to see one of these time-lapse sail-aways from NOLA, Manhattan and Venice.

I've done a couple - would be better with longer daylight hours.

• Like 1

I see today's Funtimes lists a Passover Seder Service at 7pm in two different locations. The Green Room, 4 Mid, and Alchemy Bar, 5 Aft. I'm thinking there is a misprint, but bet the Alchemy Bar will be popular - it always is.

Waiting for the IT guy to post the pdf file to see if that stands. We changed time last night and the current ship time is also wrong (on the TV and the telephone recording.) Oops.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Really.  Have not done a TA and wondering if it is a normal occurrence.  

Carnival did send out an email before.

View Online
GUEST ADVISORY
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
CARNIVAL GLORY (TRANSATLANTIC JOURNEYS)
APRIL 18, 2024
April 15, 2024
Dear Carnival Glory Guest,
We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard for your Carnival Journeys Transatlantic cruise
from Barcelona to Port Canaveral. In preparation for this unforgettable voyage, we have a few
reminders.
PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
A passport is mandatory for all guests (including infants) for this voyage. Passports must be valid
for at least 6 months after the cruise ends.
To prepare for immigration processing in Las Palmas, during check-in, we will be collecting
passports for all guests who are not from Europe’s Schengen region. Passports will be returned
before we arrive in Bermuda (more information will be provided on board).
VISA REQUIREMENTS
Depending on your nationality, specific travel documentation may be required to enter the United
States. Citizens of countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program must possess an
Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval to travel. ESTA applications may be

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I see today's Funtimes lists a Passover Seder Service at 7pm in two different locations. The Green Room, 4 Mid, and Alchemy Bar, 5 Aft. I'm thinking there is a misprint, but bet the Alchemy Bar will be popular - it always is.

Waiting for the IT guy to post the pdf file to see if that stands. We changed time last night and the current ship time is also wrong (on the TV and the telephone recording.) Oops.

Then the CD announced it will be at 8:30pm in the Green Room... The day is young.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I've done a couple - would be better with longer daylight hours.

Thanks for sharing these, though they miss the later (better) part of the sailaway, on the serpentine delta.  Nice sunset in the first one!

2 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Thanks for sharing these, though they miss the later (better) part of the sailaway, on the serpentine delta.  Nice sunset in the first one!

There are several meanders in the videos, but you can't feel them via video.

Once it gets dark, there is not that much to see. For a longer version, but still not to the mouth,

Maybe next time I'll do the wake view until the mouth.