Hanging Up My YC Pompoms...

MsTabbyKats

On 4/19/2024 at 10:47 AM, MsTabbyKats said:

Yes....it's the same great service, cabin size/cost doesn't affect anything.

I never should have waved those pompoms and let the secret out!

Just a note:  My husband didn't share my disappointment.  His main complaint was "itinerary"....3 sea days in a row with "too cool and windy" for the YC pool deck was boring.  That he couldn't get freshly grilled fish bothered me more than it did him.

Can you name some of the YC staff onboard? 

On 4/18/2024 at 3:37 PM, MsTabbyKats said:

@cellfreeIf I were to go in YC again, it would be in an interior cabin.  Although the balcony deluxe was deluxe...the interior was adequate.  We travel lite...so even the lack of storage space would be ok for us.

This time the butler brought more snacks....maybe because we had more space and a table. 

Do you remember some of the YC personnel on your week? We believe from other posts that Arthur is the Maitre'd. (have not met him yet) YC Director? Head Concierge? Your butler?

58 minutes ago, cruisebeachgirl703 said:

Do you remember some of the YC personnel on your week? We believe from other posts that Arthur is the Maitre'd. (have not met him yet) YC Director? Head Concierge? Your butler?

Our butlet was Onil, and he was great.  His asst was Vinz...also great! Our cabin number was 16022.

We really didn't spend that much time in the YC...I never learned any of the other names.  But everyone was helpful and friendly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Our butlet was Onil, and he was great.  His asst was Vinz...also great! Our cabin number was 16022.

We really didn't spend that much time in the YC...I never learned any of the other names.  But everyone was helpful and friendly. 

Thanks.