4-18-24 Thursday Weigh-In

It's Thursday=Getting on the scale and reporting

Hope everyone is fine and healthy

I'll be home soon and hoping more people will be here and talking

• Like 1

Hello Belle - Hope you are still having a good time.  I don't think I will weigh this week, but will talk with anyone that shows up!   I have been eating donuts and ice cream.  We have a cruise in July and I really want to lose 10# by then ... just need to get motivated.  Jan

• Like 1

Hello Jan. How are you doing?

Is the face getting better every day? Hope so.

Sending good thoughts your way.

A cruise in July good. You can lose for it, if ice cream and donuts

don't get on your plate when you're not looking.🙁

• Like 1

Belle - I now have a little bit of tingling in my face, which means that the nerve is starting to work again.  I can now close my right eye (if I close my left) and for the past few days I have not had to tape my eye shut to sleep.  My smile is a little better - not so much movement on the right side, but still improving.  

I am so excited about our July cruise ... all new places - Flying to London and staying there for 4 days and touring the area including Stonehenge.  Then on the ship and going to Belgium and then the Norwegian fjords.  All new and so exciting .... Jan

• Like 1

Belle, enjoy the remainder of your cruise. How fun to do extended cruising!

Jan, I'm glad to read that the BP is improving. 3 months, sounds like an exciting trip and you can lose that 10 lbs!

I lost .5 lb this week. 🫠

Terri

• Like 1

Belle, I hope to do extended cruising when I retire.  It won't be a full retirement.  I'll be 66 then and for me, too young to stop working.  But the company will be in someone else's hands beginning next August and then I will continue to work as a subcontractor for her (more part-time and more on my terms).  I had a dream the other night that my husband kept finding new and exciting cruises!!  It was similar to my work task dreams, where you never actually accomplish the task you are trying to complete.  In the dream we never got to book an actual cruise because my husband kept finding a better one!  It's funny how our unconscious imagination works.  

Jan, YAY! Looks like the BP is moving in the right direction.  That has got to be so frustrating (and scary 😬).  I had to laugh at your first entry.....it could be interpreted to be that you just need motivation to start losing again so you have been eating donuts and ice cream.  🤣  Oh, if only that worked.  I'd sign up for that motivator!

Terri, congratulations on the 1/2 pound.  Slow and steady is the healthiest way to loose weight.

I missed yesterday's weigh in, but I weighed this morning and I still have that single extra pound that I gained the week before.  Last week and this week we were still in the throes of a major surge of blueprints and window selling and not only my diet, but my sleep really suffered.  Now here it is Friday and suddenly, just like that, I am all caught up! It's going to be a little rainy this weekend so I won't be able to take advantage of my "found time" to do yard work.  We plan to go to our new favorite Mexican Restaurant, "Casa Road Kill" (it's actually called Casa Carrion, but I can't resist).  They have a great grilled seafood dish (fish, scallops, shrimp) and a really good grilled steak Caesar Salad.  I have no problem avoiding the chips and salsa because they serve the food so fast! 

Have a great weekend everybody!

Teri

• Like 2