Carnival Venezia

We sail her on February 23rd for a Journey's cruise and can not wait. Lot's of 1st's: First time on this ship, First Journey's cruise, First 14 day cruise and First time to Panama Canal and South America.

• Like 3

Wardwhitty, I just noticed the Venezia mention, and am thinking of doing this Carnival ship. Would you mind giving me a little feedback of your thinking, as I have done other Carnival ships, but this one looks like it would be a good one to check out too.

7 hours ago, beshears said:

Wardwhitty, I just noticed the Venezia mention, and am thinking of doing this Carnival ship. Would you mind giving me a little feedback of your thinking, as I have done other Carnival ships, but this one looks like it would be a good one to check out too.

We have sailed every class of Carnival ship and love aspects of all of them.  This ship we felt gave us the comfort of what we know while adding some exciting new features to try out. We are loyal to Carnival but like getting to experience something new. Plus we have never done this itinerary and since it is leaving from Port Canaveral it gave us a great reason to try it.

• Like 1