Is there a sauna or steam room in the spa?

SFRiA

We're sailing on the Azamara Quest for our first time and can't find anything on a sauna or steam room in the spa.

Can someone comment and let me know?

Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, SFRiA said:

We're sailing on the Azamara Quest for our first time and can't find anything on a sauna or steam room in the spa.

Can someone comment and let me know?

Thanks in advance!

There's a steam room in each changing room (no charge), but no sauna. 

Phil 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might add that there are two large showers in the changing rooms, stocked with premium Elemis soap products. For those of us who find the standard cabin shower somewhat restrictive, the changing room showers are both a godsend, as well as virtually unknown and unused by most of the passengers. Spotlessly clean and maintained, the steam room and showers are one of Azamara's little secrets, and the fewer who know about them, the better. (Oh, the men's steam room, try not to sit on the second seat to the right as you enter. Your tush will never forgive you or be the same if you do sit there. You've been warned.)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dr H said:

I might add that there are two large showers in the changing rooms, stocked with premium Elemis soap products. For those of us who find the standard cabin shower somewhat restrictive, the changing room showers are both a godsend, as well as virtually unknown and unused by most of the passengers. Spotlessly clean and maintained, the steam room and showers are one of Azamara's little secrets, and the fewer who know about them, the better. (Oh, the men's steam room, try not to sit on the second seat to the right as you enter. Your tush will never forgive you or be the same if you do sit there. You've been warned.)

I love the Elemis Revitalise Me product that they have in there. I now have it at home and it reminds me of being on a ship every time. 

Phil 

• Like 1