Heated Loungers on Radiance?

Yes, the spa has the heated loungers. They are tile and get nicely warm. This is a coed area of the spa. In that space, there is a super hot steam room, an aromatherapy room which I liked the best, and a larger steam room, as well as some waterfall showers that were pretty underwhelming. This is available for pay, either by session or a cruise length pass. They gave us some freebie samples and scrubs as well. 

I'd say the pass is worth it on colder itineraries or if you have a lot of sea days. It was very relaxing. There are windows to the outside too so you can see the sea which is nice.

(This was my experience 18 months ago, not sure if anything has changed)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Yes, the spa has the heated loungers. They are tile and get nicely warm. This is a coed area of the spa. In that space, there is a super hot steam room, an aromatherapy room which I liked the best, and a larger steam room, as well as some waterfall showers that were pretty underwhelming. This is available for pay, either by session or a cruise length pass. They gave us some freebie samples and scrubs as well. 

I'd say the pass is worth it on colder itineraries or if you have a lot of sea days. It was very relaxing. There are windows to the outside too so you can see the sea which is nice.

(This was my experience 18 months ago, not sure if anything has changed)

Are you referring to Royal Caribbean? I can't find any images or videos showing what you described 

18 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I've only seen these on carnival dream class. Not even all carnival spas. 

Did radiance and didnt hear of any.

Several RCI ships, based on first hand experience, have heated lounge chairs in their thermal suite. 

On 4/26/2024 at 11:59 AM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Several RCI ships, based on first hand experience, have heated lounge chairs in their thermal suite. 

Agree - I just booked the thermal suites on Radiance for the adults in our party to Alaska in July. Definitely have the heated thermal loungers - many Google images can be found. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, surgie said:

Agree - I just booked the thermal suites on Radiance for the adults in our party to Alaska in July. Definitely have the heated thermal loungers - many Google images can be found. 

A little off topic, but I am on Celebrity Apex right now and booked the thermal suite. Planning to do the same on Radiance next month. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

A little off topic, but I am on Celebrity Apex right now and booked the thermal suite. Planning to do the same on Radiance next month. 

We have used the thermal suite on other cruises but not yet Radiance. In the big picture I think they provide pretty good value (like a mini-spa experience without the price of the spa services). Looking forward to this on our AK itinerary. 

On 4/25/2024 at 11:13 PM, coloradosmom said:

Are you referring to Royal Caribbean? I can't find any images or videos showing what you described 

I hope this works, I've never posted a picture here before. This is what it looked like in fall of 2022. As far as I know it hasn't changed. I think there are six of these. 

Radianceheatedlounger.jpg

• Thanks 1