Carnival Horizon - hairdryers in cabin?

3 minutes ago, Umwakichwa said:

The “hairdryer” is like one step up from what a little girls play set comes with. Very little power or heat. 🤣 

That is what I thought. It’s really only to dry my bangs.🤣  I usually let my hair air dry. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, teecee89 said:

That is what I thought. It’s really only to dry my bangs.🤣  I usually let my hair air dry. 

It's fine for that. 🙂

Otherwise, it's akin to the hairdryers attached to the wall in cheap motel rooms, except that it's in the drawer instead, and therefore, even more difficult to use.

• Like 1

blowdryers are finally in every cabin, fleetwide, as of a few years ago! Same thing with mini fridges.

"shower gel" is in the shower - is that the same thing as body wash? If you would say yes, then enjoy! 😉 FWIW I use it with no qualms but my wife packs her own preferred products.

29 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

It's fine for that. 🙂

Otherwise, it's akin to the hairdryers attached to the wall in cheap motel rooms, except that it's in the drawer instead, and therefore, even more difficult to use.

I love where the hairdryers are.  I always sit at home to dry my hair so it works for me. I've never used a dryer in a bathroom.    My hair is thick and almost shoulder length and it's fine for me.  

I have packed my own dryer and never used it.

13 minutes ago, dlphn501 said:

I would use "mini fridge" loosely lol.  Although with a couple buckets of ice it got down to 39 degrees. 

"beverage cabinet" I guess is a more appropriate term. We kept a bottle of sparkling wine we won in it one cruise and when we finally decided to drink it, it was tepid.

• Like 2