Coffee machine in NCL Epic Haven

They are Nespresso machines.  There is no frother.  I always ask for extra capsules and a pitcher if real cream in the fridge.  Even in the Haven you get only CoffeeMate.  Ick.

Just the standard one with the black or blue pods. No fancy lounge on Epic like on the BA+ class of ships, but you might be able to get the bartender to make you something frothy. They have a fancy machine behind the main bar, but that isn't usually open until evenings. Day time is the smaller poolside bar - no coffee frother there.

image.png.36ed44600a0162b1e768d2247bbbb917.png

11 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Ironically, stumbled upon a whole section from Nespresso of the pods that work with it and I'm tempted to stock up on the funky fancy ones next time I book an NCL Haven trip.

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/original-coffee-pods

Feel free.  I have a Nespresso that I use every day.  Love it.  The machines aren’t expensive.  If I were you I’d buy a machine and pods for home and let NCL supply you with the pods for onboard the ship.  But that’s just me.  😃

• Like 1

Nah, already have too many other coffee/espresso/tea kettles/french press gadgets and gizmos a plenty.

The NCL pods are boring, so no point in stealing them to bring home. I was looking to go the opposite direction and buy the fun and flavorful ones to bring there to use on board.

All the barista collection ones are calling out to me, as is the orange blossom and Colombian one. I'm stumped by the Indonesia one though - who wants to drink tobacco in their coffee (besides smokers needing their fix I suppose)?

image.png.dab49509f1496b3cb478aa7a37107d06.png