Cocktail choice at Carousel shows

amurray88

Hi all,

What cocktails can you choose from that are included in your ticket for the Carousel shows? It's in our app just now for show & cocktail and it mentions a choice.

Thanks!

From memory you normally have a choice of 2 alcoholic cocktails and one non alcoholic one, 

its’s normally one drink per person,

I think the last time we did this there was one gin based and one vodka based cocktail, the staff are amazing and will say what’s in them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Stokie33 said:

From memory you normally have a choice of 2 alcoholic cocktails and one non alcoholic one, 

its’s normally one drink per person,

I think the last time we did this there was one gin based and one vodka based cocktail, the staff are amazing and will say what’s in them.

Thank you!

Does anyone have any recommendations for what show is best? I had a quick look on YT and not sure we'll book to be honest. 

It looks a little like the entertainment we had on Seaview a few years ago but maybe just moved to paid for now?

1 hour ago, amurray88 said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for what show is best? I had a quick look on YT and not sure we'll book to be honest. 

It looks a little like the entertainment we had on Seaview a few years ago but maybe just moved to paid for now?

Just from the point of view of visual effects, my favourite is Arkymea.  Have seen it twice and Ajedrez once.     Apologies, I'm teetotal, but the included mocktail the last twice I have been in the Carousel Lounge was Aloha - grapefruit juice, tiki mix, sweet and sour mix, rose syrup, tonic water.   It's lovely.

2 minutes ago, showingdiva said:

Just from the point of view of visual effects, my favourite is Arkymea.  Have seen it twice and Ajedrez once.     Apologies, I'm teetotal, but the included mocktail the last twice I have been in the Carousel Lounge was Aloha - grapefruit juice, tiki mix, sweet and sour mix, rose syrup, tonic water.   It's lovely.

I'm not massively into alcohol... I normally bring a beer if it's allowed, if not then I'm happy to drink water to be fair. Glad you've enjoyed the shows - arkymea was the one that stood out to me too. Got my wee boy who will be 12 months at time of cruise and just a bit worried it'll be loud.

Was on P&O in Jan and their entertainment sent him to sleep which was great 🤣 

1 hour ago, amurray88 said:

I'm not massively into alcohol... I normally bring a beer if it's allowed, if not then I'm happy to drink water to be fair. Glad you've enjoyed the shows - arkymea was the one that stood out to me too. Got my wee boy who will be 12 months at time of cruise and just a bit worried it'll be loud.

Was on P&O in Jan and their entertainment sent him to sleep which was great 🤣 

It's not too loud.   Probably not enough to send your son to sleep, but not uncomfortable (I'm not a fan of really loud).  Each one is performed every alternate day excluding embarkation / disembarkation days.   You ideally want to be facing the stage, opposed to at the side of it, especially with Arkymea.  You'll understand when you see it.    Realistically, taking away the price of the included drink from the pre-pay price, the show is costing 25p.   Definitely worth it.