Questions NCL Escape July 18, 2024

I have been told it is open for lunch, but they try to discourage you.  i will let you know about lunch and the cost of laundry.  Someone said it is 1/2 price toward the middle of the cruise.

Taste and/or Savor should be open, this is the case for at least all of the ships of the same class.  I can't speak to irons, I don't iron clothes (on or off cruise)

2 hours ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

Does NCL still offer lunch in one of the MDR on embarkation day?

Does the NCL Escape still have irons available for use by asking the room steward to borrow one?

Does anyone have current pricing for the laundry service?

Yes.  Taste and Savor will be open on Embarkation day.

You will need to ask your steward, and they will bring one to you and then come to take it back.  They want to be sure you do not leave it plugged in.

Mid-week they will provide a laundry special (put all you can fit in the bag) for $34 (it is 50% off if you are Gold, Free if you are Platinum or above)

1 hour ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

Another question regarding the Mediterranean cruise would be the port fees on drinks when still in port. Wondering what they would be.

Some will tax, others will not.  Spain taxes, while France did not last summer.  Our experience with any taxes on drinks is that they never seem to amount to more than $0.75 per drink or so, but it varies by port.

7 hours ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

Does NCL still offer lunch in one of the MDR on embarkation day?

Does the NCL Escape still have irons available for use by asking the room steward to borrow one?

Does anyone have current pricing for the laundry service?

One of the main dining rooms is open. No one discourages you from dining there. I have done it every time I have embarked and no one has ever said a word. 

• Like 1