EZ Air Another Question

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jimlouisesophie said:

We have booked our EZ air flight for next January, but would like to see other options.  If I go on the EZ flight page, do I just click on to the Change Flight icon?  Will this cancel my original booking? Thx

Yes, click on Change Flight and shop to your heart's content.  You can bail anytime up thru the final page where it shows the final price comparison between new and original.  Nothing is canceled until/unless you confirm a new booking.

Edited by Steelers36

2 minutes ago, jimlouisesophie said:

We have booked our EZ air flight for next January, but would like to see other options.  If I go on the EZ flight page, do I just click on to the Change Flight icon?  Will this cancel my original booking? Thx

Yes, just click on the Change Flight icon. Your flight will only be replaced *if* you hit change later on at bottom of page... 

Better yet, go to your cruise (save as a favorite/or incognito).  Click on quote flight and search to your hearts content.  No risk in clicking the wrong button.  

• Like 1

I just changed the flights for our November cruise yesterday.  I'd been researching them for several days by clicking on the Manage Flights, then Change Flights and checking out several options.  Nothing changed until I confirmed the changes I wanted to make which included the price difference.