Beer prices

First of all - I'm NOT new to Carnival - but honestly have never been a beer drinker.  But I'm taking a "newbie" this year - and she prefers beer over mixed drinks.   She's trying to lay out a bit of a budget to make sure everything is covered moneywise - and was asking about the price of beer.  NO, she does not drink anywhere near enough to get the drink package.   And I realize there is probably various beer brands - at different prices.   But let's just go with the normal, common beers.  Can I get an estimate??

Thanks very much

Thanks to both of you.  I probably would have guessed about $6 - but this makes it much simpler and better than my guesses.  (but still cheaper than my bourbon).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

These are all old menus. Menu price of 16 oz beers last week on Venezia are $9.25, this includes the carnival branded beers and imports. Domestic $8.75. You can get a "deal" if you buy a six pack for $49.50. Ouch. Pretty steep. We passed on drinking this time. 

carnival-indoor-outdoor-bar-menu-feb-24-page-5.jpg

Edited by luv2kroooz
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

These are all old menus. Menu price of 16 oz beers last week on Venezia are $9.25, this includes the carnival branded beers and imports. Domestic $8.75. You can get a "deal" if you buy a six pack for $49.50. Ouch. Pretty steep. We passed on drinking this time. 

mine is from mid-feb, on jubilee, so carnival must've just raised prices again

2 minutes ago, weezal said:

mine is from mid-feb, on jubilee, so carnival must've just raised prices again

They raise prices literally every few months. It's meaningless to ask about prices now unless you cruise in the next few weeks.

unfortunately, it's not just cruise lines doing that.  It's happening everywhere.  She's not a big drinker, so doubtful she'll have more than two in a day.