Sailing with 11 month old question

Looking at sailing on the Seashore with 11 month old. When you are “booking” it only asks how many adults and how many 1-17….. so are we just kind of showing up with a 11 month old and its ok? Also, what kind of documentation is required?  Yall know its hard to find info on MSC website! 😂.  Thank you for any info or advice! 

If it a closed loop cruise from a US port you can use an official birth certificate and government issued photo ID.  The toddler does not need the ID.  Passports are preferred but not required.  I would just enter the child as a 1-17.  If the website balks when you try to enter the info for the child, you might need to call.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

If it a closed loop cruise from a US port you can use an official birth certificate and government issued photo ID.  The toddler does not need the ID.  Passports are preferred but not required.  I would just enter the child as a 1-17.  If the website balks when you try to enter the info for the child, you might need to call.  EM

Edited to say this applies if you are US citizens.  EM

2 hours ago, BrownEyedGirl50 said:

Looking at sailing on the Seashore with 11 month old. When you are “booking” it only asks how many adults and how many 1-17….. so are we just kind of showing up with a 11 month old and its ok? Also, what kind of documentation is required?  Yall know its hard to find info on MSC website! 😂.  Thank you for any info or advice! 

Untitled-Copy.jpg

Do you see the above on the MSC site?

5 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Untitled-Copy.jpg

Do you see the above on the MSC site?

No I do not. I am sailing Friends and Family-not sure if that makes a difference. 

16 hours ago, BrownEyedGirl50 said:

No I do not. I am sailing Friends and Family-not sure if that makes a difference. 

You definitely need them to be booked on. They must be accounted for in terms of passenger numbers