Have my parents been scammed by Princess Promotions?

I am very happy to have found this thread before we cruise on Princess in 3 weeks. I am not entirely sure that this programme will apply to cruises in Europe or more especially the UK as we have different consumer laws. However, forewarned is forearmed, won’t go near the Future Cruise desk. We have our next 3 Princess cruises booked already so no reason to pass by. 

4 hours ago, sandancer said:

I am very happy to have found this thread before we cruise on Princess in 3 weeks. I am not entirely sure that this programme will apply to cruises in Europe or more especially the UK as we have different consumer laws. However, forewarned is forearmed, won’t go near the Future Cruise desk. We have our next 3 Princess cruises booked already so no reason to pass by. 

Not sure why this thread would deter you, and you could always use a 4th and 5th cruise;). Earlier this year we booked onboard and they never even offered it to us. Perhaps questions were asked and our answers told them we weren't interested. What I take from this thread, is just say no to this package and only book a cruise at the future cruise desk.