Post cruise excursions NCL Honolulu

We are sailing on Pride of America in August and have a red eye flight home day of disembarkation. Ship is in at 7:00 am and our flight home is at 8:10 pm. NCL used to have excursions on disembarkation day to Pearl Harbor that dropped you at airport at end of day but I don’t see them on NCL website. Have they been discontinued?

21 minutes ago, philv said:

We are sailing on Pride of America in August and have a red eye flight home day of disembarkation. Ship is in at 7:00 am and our flight home is at 8:10 pm. NCL used to have excursions on disembarkation day to Pearl Harbor that dropped you at airport at end of day but I don’t see them on NCL website. Have they been discontinued?

Sometimes they don’t show up on the website until shortly before the sailing date.  I think they still do offer them, so you can keep checking back, or just call NCL to verify.  There also are some independent tour companies that offer them.

Posted (edited)

Thank you The Traveling Man and julig22! I’ve read about this tour and it just looks like the perfect fit for that last day in Hawaii. Solves the problem of what to do with luggage after disembarkation while making last day worthwhile.

Edited by philv

This can go to Hawaii port forum.  But it's better you book the Pearl Harbour Arizona Memorial tender ticket yourself, 8 weeks before.  That way you have a confirmed tender time/ticket.

The policy for the Arizona Memorial tender ticket has been changing.  In the past you can still go there on site and see if you can get a ticket (taking your chance there may still be ticket available), but they've changed that no more tickets to be handed out on site.  It may still change, but it's just best that you book that ticket yourself.

For Hawaii, I find it's easiest to rent a car, so you can get around yourself.

• Like 1

There is fee based baggage storage at the airport as well. There aren’t many food choices at the airport. We did the tour and got to the airport at 4 with 5 hours to kill we stored the luggage and went to Waikiki