Standard Drinks Package included...but what about???

Hi,

We have sailed with Celebrity before, but since then I have stopped drinking any alcohol,although my wife likes a tipple!!...We are off in June to Iceland in Aqua class and it includes the standard drinks package. Am I able to get zero alcohol wine on this or beer ? ( I know I can probably get a 'mocktail' or soda ), but I like the odd zero alcohol drink. I am concerned that it may be extra and plus I end up forking our the 20& gratuity on top which seem a bit unfair and expensive!!!

Posted (edited)

Aqua class only includes the Classic beverage package if you booked with the "Always" fare, which also includes basic WIFI. That stateroom category does not include that otherwise. In other words, by choosing the Always fare with Aqua class when you booked your cruise, you included the Classic beverage and basic WIFI with that selection.

As an option you can book the "Standard" fare which is cruise only and does not include the Classic beverage package or WIFI.  There is a measurable fare difference between the two.  WIFI can be added separately if desired.

If you do not want the beverage (and included WIFI) package I would contact whomever you booked through to look into fare change options to the Standard fare to eliminate those included packages. 

Here is the non-alcohol options included with the Always classic beverage package:

Non-Premium bottle water, Premium coffees, Non-Alcoholic Cocktails (Frozen & Non Frozen), Premium teas, Tea Fort, Juices, Sodas.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

You can call & request the zero alcohol package in lieu of the Classic (included) drink package

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 10:36 AM, awhfy said:

You can call & request the zero alcohol package in lieu of the Classic (included) drink package

I read about doing that, because I too do not drink alcohol. What are the benefits of the Zero Alcohol package versus the Classic? I'm pretty sure there is "premium" water available, but what else? I feel like I saw smoothies mentioned at one point somewhere else.