Prima - Family Suite for 3? Most economical with separate sleeping rooms?

We are in uncharted territory here - we have 2 sons and usually the 4 of us get 2 separate rooms and everything is good.  This year, however, son in college probably won't be joining us, so we may be down to 3.

Quick google tells me we can still book a double interior room for the 2 boys and if 1 doesn't show up, then oh well. 

But I wanted to see if a family suite made sense.  I think we'd like something with separate sleeping rooms if possible.  Not a firm requirement but wanted to see if anyone was familiar with these type of family suites and had any recommendations on what categories we might be looking at.  I think these probably have a separate room with a pull-out couch, which I think would be fine.

You will need to compare the cost vs the benefits of booking two cabins vs a suite.  Friends and I have decided that we like the suite benefits so book 2 bedroom suites.  

Non-Haven suites that might work - 

-- SJ would work for you but not for us.  It has a separate bedroom and the third person would sleep on the couch in the living area. Parents have to go through the living area to the one bathroom.

-- SK is like SJ except child has to go through parent's room to use bathroom

Haven suites that might work -

-- H2 Premier Owner's Suite has three bedrooms and is what we are sailing in with another couple on our first Prima cruise

-- H3 Deluxe Owner's Suite has two bedrooms

-- H4 I think is set up similar to SJ above

-- H5 is set up similar to SK above

-- H6 has two separate bedrooms with bathrooms - this might be perfect for you!!

-- HB is set up similar to SL above

• Like 1

Sailed H5, while not cheap was nice for three.  Learned well afterwards that some actually have two doors to bathroom.  Saw pictures.

thanks for the thoughts all.  I guess it can't hurt to get some pricing.  I'm not sure what additional amenities the suites offer, but guessing the 2x "normal" rooms will come in cheaper, but we'll see.