Carnival Celebration May 18-26, 2024, A Non-Review- Coming Soon

7 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I would pay extra for ChiBang but I get the spring rolls and Kung Pao Chicken - so good! I'm a huge fan of Mexican food but not there. 😂

The spring rolls were the best item we had

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hmm, looks like they changed the schedule and put Ringmaster Rhapsody on instead of TMMC 🙁. Not sure why but debating going to Love and Marriage instead 

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Hmm, looks like they changed the schedule and put Ringmaster Rhapsody on instead of TMMC 🙁. Not sure why but debating going to Love and Marriage instead 

Yeah, what happened.  I looked at schedule yesterday and figured we catch circus tonight.  Was surprised and disappointed in what we got.  Thought I misread until I saw this. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Got another drink from Ravi, sorry no pic, and hanging around the craps table. Table is cold and with $15 minimum makes me think I’ll wait for another day 😕

Edited by mamiamjo

Posted (edited)

So basically you need to wave tour hand to get into the restroom and then wave your hand to get the door to close which takes about 30 seconds and then wave your hand to lock the door and since its only a one hole without any stall or walls, if anyone needs to go number two, and they didn’t properly lock it, the next person can walk right in on them 😳

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Yeah, what happened.  I looked at schedule yesterday and figured we catch circus tonight.  Was surprised and disappointed in what we got.  Thought I misread until I saw this. Thanks. 

We were disappointed too but I really appreciated the drummer in particular 😎🤘

8 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

So basically you need to wave tour hand to get into the restroom and then wave your hand to get the door to close which takes about 30 seconds and then wave your hand to lock the door and since its only a one hole without any stall or walls, if anyone needs to go number two, and they didn’t properly lock it, the next person can walk right in on them 😳

Insert the oh crap button here (literally and figuratively)!!!

Hugs from texas

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Pretty standard for a handicapped accessible public bathroom.

Posted (edited)

Aruba-Reflexions Beach Bar 

Got off the ship about 10:30, took a cab to Reflexions. Had a quesadilla (sorry ate one before I remembered to take the photo) and some Coke Zero. Hung out there for about 4 hours. 

IMG_7712.jpeg

IMG_7715.jpeg

IMG_7705.jpeg

IMG_7706.jpeg

IMG_7707.jpeg

IMG_7708.jpeg

IMG_7711.jpeg

IMG_7714.jpeg

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7717.jpeg

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Like 13

We decided to go to Cucina del Capitano for dinner. I had Arancini, Chicken Parmesan with side of Spinach and Tiramisu, all of which were very good but now I’m stuffed (probably shouldn’t have eaten so many of the cookies before dinner 😉)

IMG_7731.jpeg

IMG_7732.jpeg

IMG_7733.jpeg

IMG_7735.jpeg

• Like 8