Beyond World Wine Tour question

I've booked this for my upcoming Beyond cruise (and have my fingers crossed that it goes since it didn't on the Summit - they changed me to the Food and Wine thing, but because of my food restrictions (gluten-free, allergic to peanuts, don't eat fish) I was able to cancel it). When I booked it, there were no specific times given.

I was looking at availability for things (actually was looking for the cabanas, but can't find them anywhere so ??? everything else Sold Out shows up with Sold Out on it, so no clue where those are unless they've changed to only on board booking?) and see that now there are times (I think 2pm on the sea days) that you reserve. I checked my calendar and none of the times show. I don't want to cancel and re-book as I booked it when there was a good price on it and it's considerably more.

Will it likely be that they'll assign me to one of the days and I'll have it on a letter in my cabin- and hopefully be able to change if I have something else booked for my assigned day? Or would they likely see that I had something else booked for a sea day and not schedule me for the wine thing on that day? Or will I be going to Guest Services once on board to see when I can get into it?

We've always booked the World Wine Tour when we're onboard.  I think we've done it 3 or 4 times and really enjoy it.  It has always been held on a sea day around the 2:00 pm time (give or take).  We've done it on Equinox, Millenium, and Summit.  It's only been held one time per sailing (Edge class ships may be different).  But I've never seen it listed in the app prior to the cruise.  They will let you know when it is being held.

13 minutes ago, luv2camp04 said:

We've always booked the World Wine Tour when we're onboard.  I think we've done it 3 or 4 times and really enjoy it.  It has always been held on a sea day around the 2:00 pm time (give or take).  We've done it on Equinox, Millenium, and Summit.  It's only been held one time per sailing (Edge class ships may be different).  But I've never seen it listed in the app prior to the cruise.  They will let you know when it is being held.

We have 4 sea days - 2 going and 2 returning - and it's listed at 2pm on all 4 when you go to book it now.

IMO, I would contact them. Have found left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing type of thing. We had an Elite event and received invite to another event at the same time.  Best to not assume they’ll get it

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

IMO, I would contact them. Have found left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing type of thing. We had an Elite event and received invite to another event at the same time.  Best to not assume they’ll get it

Thanks! I've emailed them to find out what they say.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

Have found left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing type of thing

I recently booked the wine tour for the Ascent. When I inquired once onboard I was told it was never offered on E class ships and they would switch me to the food and wine pairing at no extra cost. Questioned it the next day and another guest relations person said it was cancelled due to lack of interest. Finally saw it in the planner and there were over 200 guests in attendance.  😆  yep. They sure don't know what they're doing. 

• Haha 3