Hotel Shuttle Pickup area at FLL Terminal 3

Does anyone know where the hotel shuttle pickup area is at terminal 3? I very intentionally do not want to Uber. Last year I had a pickup cancelled because I refused to move from the designated pickup area to departures.

Posted (edited)

https://www.broward.org/Airport/passengers/Transportation/Pages/HotelShuttles.aspx:

Free Hotel Shuttles

Many hotels in the area offer free shuttles from the Airport to the hotel. For more information, contact your hotel. For a comprehensive list of hotels, go to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention and Visitors Bureau's website.

Pick-up locations are in designated areas on the lower level curbside. Follow the hotel wayfinding signs.

Hotel/Off-Airport Parking for Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
Terminal 1: When leaving Terminal 1, turn to the right and follow the wayfinding signage
Terminal 2: When leaving Terminal 2, turn to the right or left and follow the wayfinding signage

Hotel/Off-Airport Parking for Terminal 3
Terminal 3: When leaving Terminal 3, turn to the left and follow the wayfinding signage

Hotel/Off-Airport Parking for Terminal 4 
Terminal 4: When leaving Terminal 4, turn to the right and follow the wayfinding signage
Edited by capriccio

Last month I came in on American - terminal 3.  Exited the baggage claim area (out the last door to the left), turned left and it was very close.  Easy to find.  I think it was spot E, but you really cannot miss it due to the signs and the multiple buses picking up there.

Thank you. Was having a hard time visualizing it. I've done Uber the past couple of times (not staying somewhere with a shuttle), but the mess of the ride share pickup area annoyed me, plus having a driver cancel on me because I wouldn't move.