Silver Ray in Eemshaven

Jomykje

Hello all,

From my little village in the North of the Netherlands we can see the cruise ships when they are doing their sea trials from Eemshaven and are being prepared to start their journey. Today I tried to make some photo’s of the Silver Ray. Unfortunately all the roads to the ship are closed and only open for the people who work on the ship, so the pictures are taken from a distance not very clear, but I hope some of you will enjoy them. 

IMG_4688.jpeg

IMG_4690.jpeg

IMG_4691.jpeg

IMG_4693.jpeg

IMG_4698.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

If Silver Ray follows the same path that Silver Nova took last year....when sea trials are complete, the next stop will be Amsterdam for deliveries of furniture, supplies and equipment.  Nova spent many days docked just outside of Amsterdam centre accepting deliveries.  

THANK YOU for the pictures!

20 hours ago, LAL Cruiser said:

If Silver Ray follows the same path that Silver Nova took last year....when sea trials are complete, the next stop will be Amsterdam for deliveries of furniture, supplies and equipment.  Nova spent many days docked just outside of Amsterdam centre accepting deliveries.  

THANK YOU for the pictures!

I hope for the passengers on the first sailing it won’t take to long to get all the equipment. I read they were ahead of schedule and the delivery of the ship to Silversea was two days earlier then planned. So fingers crossed for a smooth finish!

3 hours ago, Jomykje said:

I hope for the passengers on the first sailing it won’t take to long to get all the equipment. I read they were ahead of schedule and the delivery of the ship to Silversea was two days earlier then planned. So fingers crossed for a smooth finish!

Fingers crossed. As a survivor of the inaugural Spirit post stretch cruise I hope that they remembered to order batteries for safes and remotes, have lights in the suites, have all the modern stuff like phones and TVs working, open all of the venues and don’t make you wait in the searing heat for an hour for a tender whilst the CEO and Head of Marketing are whisked to inspect their latest triumph. #neversailaninaugralagain 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DavyWavey70 said:

Fingers crossed. As a survivor of the inaugural Spirit post stretch cruise I hope that they remembered to order batteries for safes and remotes, have lights in the suites, have all the modern stuff like phones and TVs working, open all of the venues and don’t make you wait in the searing heat for an hour for a tender whilst the CEO and Head of Marketing are whisked to inspect their latest triumph. #neversailaninaugralagain 

Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play? 

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, DavyWavey70 said:

Never do that again.

• Haha 1