Alternative Dining Queen Anne

Poole Boy

I'm Confused, as a Diamond member, I get a voucher for Lunch at one of the Alternative Dining venues, as Sir Samuels is the only one open for Lunch that where you have to go.

I also understand that you can have Dinner at any or the alternative venues and pay a $30 supplement.

However except for Sir Samuels,  the dinner cover charge is $31.50, does that mean that the Voucher is only "worth" $1.50 in the evening but $31.50 for Lunch ( the cover charge for Lunch at Sir Samuels ).

Am I missing something ?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Poole Boy said:

I'm Confused, as a Diamond member, I get a voucher for Lunch at one of the Alternative Dining venues, as Sir Samuels is the only one open for Lunch that where you have to go.

I also understand that you can have Dinner at any or the alternative venues and pay a $30 supplement.

However except for Sir Samuels,  the dinner cover charge is $31.50, does that mean that the Voucher is only "worth" $1.50 in the evening but $31.50 for Lunch ( the cover charge for Lunch at Sir Samuels ).

Am I missing something ?

It’s all a mystery to me too and maybe the letter we received contained mistake?

I will endeavour to investigate. 🙂

Edited by Victoria2
  • Like 1

We tried them all, and Aji Wa was the standout, although each was a nice experience. The "cover charge" varies between them, and is knocked off your final bill, although inexplicably in Aji Wa we had a bill each and then a deduction each. 

Yes, Sir Swams is very much steaks. 

• Like 2