Interested in MSC-questions

kelkel2

Can you tell me about the nightlife on the ships?

we’re not looking for a ship that closes up shop at midnight. We’re looking for a ship that has an active nightlife and possibly a dance club open until late into the morning. 
we’re looking at a short 4-5 day cruise out of Miami in January if that makes a difference. 

So I will say since its a shorter cruise your looking at the nightlife will be busy. They do have a nightclub on the ship, its a lounge that turns into a nightclub. Typically these places will stay open as long as people are drinking or until around 2 to 3am. 

Have you cruised before? 

7 hours ago, wolft927 said:

So I will say since its a shorter cruise your looking at the nightlife will be busy. They do have a nightclub on the ship, its a lounge that turns into a nightclub. Typically these places will stay open as long as people are drinking or until around 2 to 3am. 

Have you cruised before? 

He has five previous cruises in his signature.  EM

On 5/15/2024 at 12:17 PM, wolft927 said:

Have you cruised before? 

Yes I have. But primarily with carnival. I like carnival, but I also like to explore other options too! 

I would say that all the major lines, CCL, RCCL, MSC, NCL will have good night life especially leaving out of Miami and Port Canaveral. Larger ships have better venues so you don’t need to worry about the ship being dead at night. Now Princess I will say the nights ended pretty early when I was on the Regal Princess.